Happy 2018, everyone! I am sure you have noticed that I have been a bit absent from my blog lately, but I’m back! I have missed blogging so much, but my life has been keeping me away from it for a bit! Keep reading to hear about where I have been and to see my goals for 2018!
This past year has been a crazy year for me! I have been busy with so many things.
What have I been up to?
- House hunting/buying a house in Alaska
- Packing up, moving, and unpacking all of my belongings
- Going back to taking classes at a university full-time
- Working over-time every week
- My new house is also a one hour commute from work
- Babysitting on the side for some extra cash
- Taking better care of myself mentally and physically, as well as my relationships
- Taking time from things when I am feeling overwhelmed
- Taking time to go to the gym and get enough rest
- Making sure I have time to spend with my husband and friends
Big goals for the new year:
- Eat better and cook more whole-food meals at home
- Exercise more & increase my running speed
- Get crueltyfreegoddess.com back up and running
- Reduce waste
Although I made some time to try to post on Instagram, this blog went on the back-burner for a while. But I am back! From this point on, you can expect more consistent blog posts! Hooray! If there is anything, in particular, you would like to see on my blog (reviews, demos, certain companies, etc), feel free to shoot me an email and let me know!